Covenant Care’s Mission, Vision and Values are rooted in an enduring legacy of over 150 years of Catholic health care in Alberta, and guide us as we respond to the growing need for seniors and hospice care in Alberta.
We are called to benefit the local community with continuing the healing ministry of Jesus by serving with compassion, upholding the sacredness of life in all stages, and caring for the whole person – body, mind and soul.
Inspired by our mission of service, we will be leaders and partners in transforming health care and creating vibrant communities of health and healing.
As a Catholic organization, we are committed to serving people of all faiths, cultures and circumstances, according to our Values: Compassion, Respect, Collaboration, Social Justice, Integrity, Stewardship.
- Compassion – We will treat others as we would expect to be treated
- Respect – We will respect the dignity of every human being, from conception to natural death
- Collaboration – We will achieve more by working together than on our own
- Social Justice – We will work in partnership with others to build healthy and just communities
- Integrity – We will put into practice what we profess to be the right and ethical thing to do
- Stewardship – We will be good stewards of all our resources to sustain our mission into the future