At St. Anne’s Haven, supportive living will mean maintaining our residents’ independence, health and well-being. We will meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our residents while respecting their privacy and lifestyle choices. Supportive living will include providing accommodation and support services with the goal of assisting residents to have meaning and purpose in their life. We will support residents to remain as independent as possible while accommodating their changing needs
Covenant Care offers a range of care options to meet our residents’ varied and evolving needs. Covenant Care’s team of healthcare professionals care for each resident based on his or her unique needs. We believe in caring for the whole person—mind, body and soul. This means we meet our residents’ physical, emotional and spiritual needs and make every effort to help them maintain their independence. Residents at Covenant Care centres are the primary decision-makers in their health care whenever possible, but we support them in making decisions. We also strive to create a safe and comfortable environment in which our residents can thrive. Our teams work closely with onsite AHS Case Managers who co-ordinate care and monitor the resident’s care needs with the resident’s physician and care team. Pharmacy services are available with delivery of medications and medication review by a pharmacist.
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) on-site 24-hours a day
- Health Care Aides (HCAs) on-site 24-hours a day
- Recreation Therapist services and Chaplaincy services.
- Social Work, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy services are available through consultation with AHS Case Managers.
- Help with Daily Activities such as Personal Care and Medication, Entertainment & Activities